Unreal Resources04 Nov 2019
A curated list of awesome Unreal Engine resources.
- UnrealSlackers - A Discord community of individuals working in UE4.
- Unreal Engine Community Wiki
- Unreal Developer Network (UDN)
- Unreal Engine Marketplace
Style and Conventions
- C++ Coding Standard - The Epic Games C++ Coding Standard.
- UE4 Style Guide - A reference style guide for organizing and naming your project and code.
- Networking Best Practices FAQ | UDN
- ‘Unreal Engine 4’ Network Compendium
- Network Tips and Tricks
- A Crash Course in Blueprint Replication
- Blueprint Networking Tutorials
Character Movement Component
- A holistic look at replicated movement | UDN
- Character Movement Component
- Authoritative Networked Character Movement
- Bringing a Hero from Paragon to Life with UE4 | nucl.ai 2016 - Find out how Distance Matching is used to synchronize the animation to the motion of the character. Learn how Speed Warping, Orientation Warping and Slope Warping are used to increase animation coverage when it doesn’t exist in the source data.
- Paragon Feature Examples: Animation Techniques - Laurent Delayen and Ray Arnett come on the stream to show how they are implementing character animations into Paragon. They will be pulling back the curtain and opening up their Anim Blueprints to show you the details of how everything works behind the scenes.
- 《黑神话：悟空》的Motion Matching | 游戏科学 招文勇
- Creating Custom Animation Nodes
Gameplay Ability System
- Using the Gameplay Ability System | Unreal Fest Europe 2019 - Matt Edmonds of Splash Damage Games takes a qualitative look at the Gameplay Abilities System (GAS) to help decide if it’s right for your team or project.
- Hero AI – Gameplay Abilities Meet Behavior Trees | Unreal Fest Europe 2019
- GASDocument - Dan’s Knowledge and Gameplay Example
- GASShooter - Dan’s Shooter Example
- GASContent - Repo to gather all Gameplay Ability System content for UE4