- UnrealSlackers - A Discord community of individuals working in UE4!
Style and Conventions
- C++ Coding Standard - The Epic Games C++ Coding Standard.
- UE4 Style Guide - A reference style guide for organizing and naming your project and code.
- A Crash Course in Blueprint Replication
- Blueprint Networking Tutorials
- Sequence Diagram of Networking inside the Character Movement Component class
- Authoritative Networked Character Movement
- Network Tips and Tricks
- ‘Unreal Engine 4’ Network Compendium
- Creating Custom Animation Nodes
- Bringing a Hero from Paragon to Life with UE4 - Find out how Distance Matching is used to synchronize the animation to the motion of the character. Learn how Speed Warping, Orientation Warping and Slope Warping are used to increase animation coverage when it doesn’t exist in the source data.
- Paragon Feature Examples: Animation Techniques - Laurent Delayen and Ray Arnett come on the stream to show how they are implementing character animations into Paragon. They will be pulling back the curtain and opening up their Anim Blueprints to show you the details of how everything works behind the scenes.
Gameplay Ability System
- GASContent - Repo to gather all Gameplay Ability System content for UE4
- Balancing Blueprint and C++
- Actor Lifecycle
- Actor Ticking
- Blueprint Macros and Macro Libraries
- Logs, Printing Messages To Yourself During Runtime
- Adding Adaptive Icons to a UE4 project for Android
- Configuration Files
- CustomSettings - The following tutorial will guide you to expose your config objects (UObjects that have decorated UPROPERTY fields) in a more user-friendly way. What we will do is to expose the configuration fields into the *Project Settings part of the editor so you can tweak and change those values from the editor directly without going into the low-level ini files.
- Game User Settings - In this guide we will look at the options for changing game settings, such as whether or not to use fullscreen, the window or fullscreen resolution used, the position of the window, and scalability/graphics settings.
- Damage in UE4
- UE4 Plugins