- UnrealSlackers - A Discord community of individuals working in UE4!
Style and Conventions
- C++ Coding Standard - The Epic Games C++ Coding Standard.
- UE4 Style Guide - A reference style guide for organizing and naming your project and code.
- A Crash Course in Blueprint Replication
- Blueprint Networking Tutorials
- Sequence Diagram of Networking inside the Character Movement Component class
- Authoritative Networked Character Movement
- Network Tips and Tricks
- ‘Unreal Engine 4’ Network Compendium
- Bringing a Hero from Paragon to Life with UE4 - Find out how Distance Matching is used to synchronize the animation to the motion of the character. Learn how Speed Warping, Orientation Warping and Slope Warping are used to increase animation coverage when it doesn’t exist in the source data.
- Paragon Feature Examples: Animation Techniques - Laurent Delayen and Ray Arnett come on the stream to show how they are implementing character animations into Paragon. They will be pulling back the curtain and opening up their Anim Blueprints to show you the details of how everything works behind the scenes.
Gameplay Ability System
- GASContent - Repo to gather all Gameplay Ability System content for UE4